Friday, April 14, 2017

A Spoonful of Sofrito: Abuela Mami Unboxing!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

Abuela Mami Unboxing!
 



Sofrito Lovers,
I'm in a foodie love triangle!  ¡Que novela! I'm in love with a Cubana named Jenny AND her Abuela Mami subscription series! Okay, I'm being super dramatico, I know, but you must watch her video below!
Jenny, a Cuban American YouTube sensation, hosts a monthly Abuela Mami unboxing on her YouTube channel with the flair, hilarity, and cultural pride that only a Miami-born Cubana can have!  

For those not in the know, Abuela Mami is a monthly subscription box that features an assortment of delicious Cuban/Caribbean Latino goodies!

After watching a few of these videos, I am totally sold on Abuela Mami and a huge Jenny fan-check out her YouTube Channel!  I've subscribed to her channel and I'm planning on getting my subscription next pay check!  
I dare you to watch these unboxings and not fall in love with Jenny and Abuela Mami! Watch, laugh your ass off, and then go taste for yourself!  ¡Buen Provecho!




No comments:

Post a Comment