Monday, April 10, 2017

A Spoonful of Sofrito: Sesame St. Lollipop Cookies!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

Sesame St. Lollipop Cookies!


Sofrito Lovers,

I apologize for the lack of posts last week, but a combination of a cold, unforeseen work stress and fatigue kept me from blogging my heart out, but I am back!

The minute I saw the post below I knew I had to share it with my sofrito lovers! These Sesame St. Lollipop cookies are nothing less than amazing!  How can sugar cookie dough and jolly ranchers not be a hit?  

Watch the video below from Emmyadeinjapan, one of my favorite YouTube channels, and learn how to make these incredible treats.  I'm planning on preparing a few for my after-school program; I know they'll love them!

Watch, enjoy, and as always, go taste for yourself!  ¡Buen Provecho!



No comments:

Post a Comment