Monday, May 1, 2017

A Spoonful of Sofrito: CUBAN POT ROAST RECIPE – IN THE CROCKPOT!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A Pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

CUBAN POT ROAST RECIPE – IN THE CROCKPOT!


Sofrito Lovers,

This was my 6th anniversary weekend!  David and I have been together 6 amazing years; he's my super "smoochie bear bear" and I love him! We were too busy celebrating so I couldn't cook but had I planned a meal it would've been the delicious Cuban Pot Roast Recipe from My Big Fat Cuban Family (BFCF).

BFCF is a hilarious, heart-warming, and unapologetically Cuban-American lifestyle blog that features all types of content; my favorite are the mouthwatering Cuban recipes.  YouTube Diva and all around Cuban American Princess, Jenny Lorenzo, mentioned the blog in one of her Abuela Mami unboxing videos and I decided to check it out and I loved it!

A few days ago, I found a recipe for Cuban Pot Roast prepared in a crock pot and I thanked God for the inspiration!  I'm in awe of this recipe's simplicity and preparation!  I'm making it for next Sunday night for sure!  I'll let you know how it turns out!

Check out the recipe below and get to crock pottin'!  Go taste for yourself! ¡Buen Provecho!

CUBAN POT ROAST RECIPE – IN THE CROCKPOT!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment