Wednesday, May 3, 2017

A Spoonful of Sofrito: One Pot Beef Mince Curry | One Pot Chef!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

One Pot Beef Mince Curry | One Pot Chef!


Sofrito Lovers,

I've discovered the coolest, cutest, and most delicious YouTube Channel, it's called the One Pot Chef Show and I'm in love!   The One Pot Chef Show specializes in recipes that you can quickly and easily prepare in one pot!  No fuss, no muss!  No complications! Just straight up yummy recipes you can make in your caldero or dutch oven.

Check out the cooking tutorial below for an Indian inspired minced meat (ground beef) curry with veggies!  The photo above is my own attempt at this easy to follow recipe; David and I loved the dish!  it was an awesome Sunday night dinner!  I bet you will as well!  

Go taste for yourself!  ¡Buen provecho!


No comments:

Post a Comment