Monday, October 30, 2017

A Spoonful of Sofrito: Top 5 CREEPY Facts About Starbucks!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

Top 5 CREEPY Facts About Starbucks!


Sofrito Lovers,

It might shock you all to know that I hate coffee!  Yes, this Puerto Rican doesn't like to drink café!  I think this widespread concoction is nasty as hell!  I'd rather drink mouth wash than that garbage!  

Now, before you all beat me like a dime store piñata, just hear me out!  I was never raised with the stuff; my mother didn't believe in serving us this life blood of the Latino community.  When I was older and tried it for myself, I found the taste foul and off putting!

I know many of you love coffee and in particular Starbucks!  Being the enemy of all chain restaurants, bars, and coffee shops (I'll explain later), I thought it was necessary to share the video posted below from WatchMojo.com, Top 5 CREEPY Facts About Starbucks!  I found it really informative, interesting, and disgusting!  Get ready to have your mind blown!

Suck on that frappuccino!  Watch and then NEVER taste for yourself!  ¡Buen provecho!






No comments:

Post a Comment