Saturday, November 4, 2017

A Spoonful of Sofrito: Favorite Ramen Bowls in NYC!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

Favorite Ramen Bowls in NYC!


Sofrito Lovers,

As Fall progresses, it's getting colder and when the nip in the air gets too intense it becomes time for hot soup-in particular, Ramen!

I love me some Ramen! I mean, real Ramen, not that heart attack causing swill you can buy for fifty cents at the bodega! I'm talking about a hot steamy bowl of Japanese deliciousness full of veggies, pork, and copious amounts of chewy noodles!  That is what real Ramen is and if this description is foreign to you, then you need to check out the article below and get your ass to one of these spots.  

Once you have some real Ramen, you won't ever go back to those little salt bomb bags!  Okay, I can't front! When things are bad and I need a quick ramen fix, then I get a Machuran Oriental flavor, but I doctor it up as much as possible!  But still, you must try some of the spots mentioned in the EatNYC 
article below!  I guarantee you'll love them!

Go taste for yourself! ¡Buen Provecho!

Warm Up With Our Favorite Ramen Bowls
Published on October 22, 2017 by Zoe Becker


Face it: It’s going to start getting cold here in NYC. It’s undeniably fall and what comes next? That’s right. Winter (UGH). Winter means cold weather, sweaters, and hot soup. Don’t go for just any soup, though, try these bowls of ramen which just happen to be some of our faves...

No comments:

Post a Comment