Wednesday, November 8, 2017

A Spoonful of Sofrito: Best Mac & Cheese NYC!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life!

Best Mac and Cheese in NYC!


Sofrito Lovers,

If incredible food photography and delicious cuisine are your thing, then check out One Hungry Jew, it's quickly becoming one of my favorite food blogs.  

I love the pics, the restaurant choices, and the short, but detailed restaurant reviews!  This blog has inspired me to start my own little quick review section for you guys!  It'll be a short, yet detailed break down of some my favorite places Uptown!

Check out the post below for some of the best Mac and Cheese (Yes! more comfort food!) in the City!  I'm about to have the most Mac and Cheesiest weekend ever!  I hope to see you at some of these spots!

Go taste for yourself! ¡Buen provecho! 

 
Best Mac and Cheese in NYC!



No comments:

Post a Comment