Monday, November 6, 2017

A Spoonful of Sofrito: Best Pizzas in New York! New York Pizza Tour!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

Best Pizzas in New York! New York Pizza Tour!


Sofrito Lovers,

New York City is world renown for its pizza!  Let's be honest, when you eat pizza outside of NYC the quality and flavor never seems to measure up.  I remember tasting pizza in Philly, Boston, San Juan, and Los Angeles and thinking to myself how sad these slices were-nothing is like NYC pizza!

Before my Chicago fam starts beefing with me, let me say that Chi-Town deep dish is incredible and there's nothing like it in NYC.  Still, I prefer a good old fashion NYC dollar slice any day!

Check out Mikey Chen's latest video, from his YouTube Channel Strictly Dumpling!as he gives us a tour of his favorite pizza eateries throughout the City. I know I'm heading downtown for that incredible Vodka Pizza at Rubirosa and that cheesy artisanal slice at Kesté as soon as possible! I hope you join me!

Go taste for yourself! ¡Buen Provecho!



 

1 comment:

  1. Discover the magic of coffee beyond the ordinary. At Bambina Blue, it's not just about a cup of coffee, but about tasting the finest varieties, enjoying exceptional service and savoring every moment. It's a place where quality and dedication are the cornerstones of a coffee culture that is setting new standards of excellence. https://bambinablue.com/best-coffee-pastries-nyc/

    ReplyDelete