Monday, February 26, 2018

A Spoonful of Sofrito: Chinese Scallion Pancakes!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

Chinese Scallion Pancakes!


Sofrito Lovers,

I'm back!  I had to take some time off from blogging because of a major work project, but I am back ready to eat, post, and take some pics for you all!

Chinese New year has inspired me to learn how to cook Chinese cuisine! The rich flavors of Chinese cuisine can be intoxicating and addictive!  I bring you my newest culinary obsession: Chinese Scallion Pancakes.

If you love scallions, crispy flatbread, and delicious savory treats, then click the play button on the Food Wishes video below and take notes.  This DIY video will change your life!  Have fun! Happy Year of the Dog!

Go taste for yourself!  ¡Buen Provecho!


No comments:

Post a Comment