Saturday, March 3, 2018

A Spoonful of Sofrito: What Would They Eat In "Black Panther"?

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

What Would They Eat In "Black Panther"?


Sofrito Lovers,

I haven't seen The Black Panther movie yet, because I like going to see super hero movies when the annoying super fans and Johnny-come-latelies have already gone.  

I'm a huge Black Panther comic book fan and have admired this character for years. I've studied Wakandan culture, technology, and other amazing comic book goodies, but the one area I've never come across was Wakandan food.  I can't believe that stupid foodie ass never thought about what they eat in Wakanda.  That's why when I came across this Tasty video about what food would be like in Wakanda I had to share it!

Check out the delicacies of this fictional, yet grounded in African reality and culture, African nation!  Go taste for yourself!  ¡Buen Provecho!  Wakanda Forever!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment