Wednesday, May 2, 2018

A Spoonful of Sofrito: Can These 8 Americans Handle Caribbean Food?

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

Can These 8 Americans Handle Caribbean Food?


Sofrito Lovers,

Food makes us laugh, especially when you watch people try a cuisine for the first time.  I love watching the trepidation, fear, and then relief as people taste something new.  I enjoy their bravery and willingness to try a dish that's totally out of their repertoire of food.  It's funny and inspiring!  Every time I watch a tasting video it makes me want to explore a new food culture!

Check out the BuzzFeed video below, as a bunch of Americans try various Caribbean dishes.  I hope it inspires you to get out there and try some delicious Caribbean fare!

Watch, learn, and laugh, then go taste for yourself!  ¡Buen provecho!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment