Sunday, November 4, 2018

A Spoonful of Sofrito: 4 Easy Meals To Start Cooking!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

4 Easy Meals To Start Cooking!


Sofrito Lovers,

As you should all know, I'm a weekend Top Chef, but I know that most weekdays we all need to cook a little sum-sum!  If I have to cook, then it must be something that I can prepare and cook under half an hour.  

After a long day at work, I am not the one to marinate meat, chop a ton of vegetables, or any of that other jazz!  That's why these quick, simple, and easy Tasty recipes work so well for me!  

Check out the post below and learn how to prepare a simple pan pizza on your stovetop or some delicious sauteed cilantro chicken tacos.  Watch and then go taste for yourself!  ¡Buen Provecho!



No comments:

Post a Comment