Thursday, July 21, 2016

A Spoonful of Sofrito: New York City's 30 Most Iconic Dishes!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A Pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

New York City's 30 Most Iconic Dishes!



Sofrito Lovers,

Recently, Eater.com published an article titled, "New York City's 30 most Iconic Dishes", a list of 30 dishes that allegedly have made NYC's culinary scene the one to beat!  As I reviewed the list, I realized that I've barely sampled the incredible dishes on this list-I was shocked! Am I really the foodie, I think I am?

This has truly been a rude awakening!  I consider this a culinary/foodie call to action! This article has become my new "To Do" list!  I make this vow: By the end of the year, I'm going to have tasted all of these iconic dishes!  I'm going to blog about each dish and let you know what I think of them!

I'll be following up on this soon!  Mark my words!  I will taste all thirty by the end of December!  Read this awesome article and go taste for yourself!  ¡Buen Provecho!

New York City's 30 Most Iconic Dishes

By
 You could spend a full year eating out every night and still never try all of the great food that New York City has to offer. But if you want a taste of classic NYC, and the dishes that shaped the current dining scene, here's a starter kit. These 30 dishes have all achieved legend status. Some are very old, while a few were created in the last five years. Some are expensive, while others can be obtained for pocket change. All of them are worth trying once if you want a taste of what makes this the most exciting dining city in the world. 



No comments:

Post a Comment