Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Easy Copycat KFC Chicken Recipe!

 Easy Copycat KFC Chicken Recipe!



Sofrito Lovers,

Once again, Happy National Chicken Month!  For today, I have selected one of my favorite fried chicken recipes ever, it's for: Copycat KFC.  What could be more finger-licking good?

Posted on Mashed, I came across this copycat recipe a few months back and instantly fell in love.  I mean, KFC at home? Yes sir!  Now, I have come across other copycat recipes, which I have tried, but the recipe posted below actually took me back to the first time I ever tried KFC in the 1980s on W147th St. and Broadway-the neighborhood KFC.  

When I first bit into the drumstick I fried, I instantly relived the first time I chomped down on a drumstick and tasted those delicious 11 herbs and spices.  It was moist, flavorful, and outstanding, just like back in the 1980s.

The internet is riddled with copycat recipes of all kinds, but the Mashed recipe for KFC is pretty damn close.  Do yourself a favor and fry yourself a bird; you'll love it!

Go taste for yourself!  ¡Buen Provecho!


No comments:

Post a Comment