Saturday, September 9, 2023

Popeyes Sweet 'N Spicy Wings Review: This Sweet And Smoky Sauce Has The Kick We Crave

 Popeyes Sweet 'N Spicy Wings Review: This Sweet And Smoky Sauce Has The Kick We Crave.


Sofrito Lovers,

I end Sofrito Chicken Week with a review from The Daily Meal of Popeye's new Sweet'N'Spicy Wings.  I haven't had the pleasure of trying this new foodie craze, but I have to admit that my curiosity is piqued!

The review link below was posted on the illustrious DailyMeal.com, a wonderful online source for all things food-related.  I hope when my blog grows up (and blows up), it will be as cool as this site!  I respect their food writers' opinions, but ultimately, my opinion will come from my own firsthand experience.  If I can, I will publish a mini-review or make a video on my YouTube channel-you should subscribe.

I encourage you to read the article and go try the wings out for yourself!  ¡Buen Provecho!






No comments:

Post a Comment