Monday, January 1, 2024

Chinatown and Little Italy Food Festival!

 Chinatown and Little Italy Food Festival!


Sofrito Lovers,

Happy New Year!  ¡Feliz Año Nuevo! I hope these words find you in good health, mirth, and merriment.  I'm excited about a new year of blogging and sharing my foodie experiences!  I'm starting the year off on a delicious foot by attending the Chinatown and Little Italy Food Fest.

If you aren't familiar with the Chinatown and Little Italy Food Fest then listen up because this festival is one of New York City's hidden treasures.  It's pretty simple: You get on a bus and are taken to wonderful spots in both neighborhoods to sample mouth-watering meals.  You can have homemade cannolis, savory dim sum, fresh pasta, and piping hot crispy duck all in one afternoon.

This bus tour takes you to out-of-the-way hidden culinary gems that will definitely inspire you to explore these streets on your own.  Last time I attended, I fell in love with Little Italy (I never understood the hype before) and started visiting more often.  This fest is a game-changing and eye-opening foodie experience.

Take a look at the information below and buy your tickets now!  I will see you on the bus!  I'll have some pre-fest snacks on me for you.

Go taste for yourself!  ¡Buen Provecho!





No comments:

Post a Comment