Monday, January 4, 2016

A Spoonful of Sofrito: Zomato the must have food App!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A Pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life!

A Must have food app: Zomato!


Sofrito Lovers, 

Like any good foodie, I rely on cutting edge food apps to guide my culinary adventures through New York City.

On my IPhone 6, I have a file full of food apps I use on a daily basis.  Like most app fanatics, I tend to download one app only to delete it if I don't use it within weeks of its acquisition. Zomato, my favorite food app, has survived all of my file purges!

Zomato is easy to use and extremely informative! It features pictures, search functions, enables you to write reviews, and to check into wherever you are dining.  I think it's a useful tool for searching out local eateries!  Download it, use it, and enjoy!  ¡Buen Provecho!




No comments:

Post a Comment