Monday, March 28, 2016

A Spoonful of Sofrito: How to Make Hard-Boiled Eggs in the Oven!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A Pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

How to Make Hard-Boiled Eggs in the Oven


Sofrito Lovers,

Food hacks help amateur cooks like me make do!  Honestly, I want to master all the cooking techniques I can, but hacks help me cheat a bit.

Recently, I saw this video from FoodNetwork.com on Facebook that has motivated me to start getting creative with my oven.  I'm not a big fan of hard-boiled eggs, but I need to start incorporating more eggs into my diet. They're extremely nutritious and a super food for Diabetics.

I like scrambled eggs and can tolerate hard boiled eggs as well.  I plan on putting this hack to good use.  I'm going to start "hard-ovening" a dozen eggs and  incorporate them into my breakfasts and lunches.

Check out this cool little hack and start hard-ovening those eggs!  Watch it, bake it, and Buen Provecho!

How to Make Hard-Boiled Eggs in the Oven


No comments:

Post a Comment