Thursday, March 10, 2016

A Spoonful of Sofrito: One-Pan Garlic Chicken Pesto Pasta

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A Pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

One-Pan Garlic Chicken Pesto Pasta


Sofrito Lovers,

Tasty cooking tutorials and cooking hacks are fuckin' awesome!  These videos are simple to follow and yield amazing results.  As an amateur cook, the boost of confidence you get once your dish is complete and delicious is invaluable.

I recommend you go to the Tasty YouTube channel, and see for yourself how fun these cooking are!  if they don't inspire you to run to the kitchen and start cooking up a storm, then I don;t know what will!
 
The Tasty video posted below is going to be my Saturday night dinner challenge; I plan on making that pesto pasta and feeding it to the most finicky eater I know: My partner David.  Hopefully, he'll like it!  I'll let you know it turns out!  

Watch it, cook it, and taste for yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment