Saturday, March 12, 2016

A Spoonful of Sofrito: Sweets reviews Goya Frozen Tostones!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A Pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

Sweets reviews and tastes Goya Frozen Tostones!


Sofrito Lovers,

Online product reviews are all the rage!  I love watching people try food products and appliances, then letting us know if they're worth purchasing.  You can't get a more honest opinion, then the wonderful people on YouTube!  

Recently, my girl Ida, from the YouTube channel Sweets and Beyond, posted a product review that I had been thinking of doing myself.  I've always found Goya's frozen food selection really interesting because some of their products are pretty good, but some are horrible.

I've never tried Goya's frozen Tostones, but I've been curious about them for a long time.  Ida's review was really helpful and inspiring!  I'm thinking about starting a Goya Frozen food product review series for this blog.  I think it'd be really helpful, fun, and interesting to let you know what I think of their frozen food selection.  I'll let you know when I start! ¡Vamos a ver!

Watch it, buy it, and taste for yourself!  ¡Buen Provecho!



No comments:

Post a Comment