Monday, March 7, 2016

A Spoonful of Sofrito: Recipe for Jamaican Beef Curry!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A Pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

Jamaican Beef Curry!


Sofrito Lovers,

Learning to cook good Jamaican food is one of my life's goals!  I love Caribbean curries, brown stews, ackee, and anything with jerk seasoning. When I decided to get serious about cooking again, I immediately started looking for tutorials to get me on my way to cooking like an island boy!  

Fay and Angela's YouTube channel, CooklikeaJamaican, and their website, CooklikeaJamaican.comhave been a life-saving gift from God! The easy to follow and delicious recipes have demystified Jamaican cuisine and have given me the confidence I need to whip up my favorite Caribbean delicacies.

If you've never tried this jaw-droppingly good cuisine, then you MUST try out these tutorials and enjoy the fruits of your labor! I'm telling you it's amazing! Watch, cook, taste, and Buen Provecho!


No comments:

Post a Comment