Friday, November 4, 2016

A Spoonful of Sofrito: 10 Mind Blowing Restaurant Hacks That Will Change The Way You Eat!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

10 Mind Blowing Restaurant Hacks That Will Change The Way You Eat!


Sofrito Lovers,

I'm a proud penny pinching foodie!  I'm not ashamed to admit that I will do whatever I can to save money in this expensive city!  That's why food hack tutorials are some of my favorite YouTube content.  I love the idea of eating a lot for a little! 

Enjoy this awesome food hack tutorial below, from Beyond Science 2, starring my two favorite YouTube hosts Michael Chen and Dan Chen!  They're the coolest, smartest, and most thrifty YouTube Foodies around; I trust their hacks implicitly!  I can't wait to pound the pavement and put them into action!

Check out this awesome video and start eating more and paying less!  Go taste for yourself! ¡Buen Provecho!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment