Tuesday, November 1, 2016

A Spoonful of Sofrito: Pork Roll/Jersey Breakfast

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

Pork Roll/Jersey Breakfast


Sofrito Lovers,

Have you ever tasted pork roll?  Do you know what a Jersey Breakfast is? Until this weekend, I couldn't answer any of these questions myself, but after watching the cooking tutorial below, from Emmymadeinjapan, I am now a Jersey Breakfast expert!

Okay, so that's a bit of an exaggeration! But, you must understand that I love pork and the realization that Jersey Pork Roll is this amazing breakfast meat I've never tasted has me obsessed with learning about it and trying it.  I've researched various Jersey Breakfast cooking tutorials and articles on the history of this breakfast phenomenon. For the life of me, I can't stop thinking about tasting this dish!

I'm planning on doing my own cooking and tasting tutorial very soon.  I'm going to be making a trip to Joisey any day now to buy some pork roll!  I'll post it on here in the next few weeks! Check out the video below!  Watch, then go taste for yourself! ¡Buen Provecho!


No comments:

Post a Comment