Tuesday, January 3, 2017

A Spoonful of Sofrito: 7 Must-Visit Outer Borough Breweries!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

7 Must-Visit Outer Borough Breweries!


Sofrito Lovers,

Beer is one of the most amazing concoctions ever made!  I know this sounds crazy coming from me because I don't drink, but when I do decide to imbibe, it's always beer!

I'm no beer expert, but I know what I like and its artisanal craft beers, especially from microbreweries in the Bronx and Brooklyn.  When I first saw the post below, from Serious Eats, I got excited and started making plans to visit some of these incredible breweries.

Check out the post below and maybe we'll run into each other at The Gun Hill Brewery or Threes Brewery in Brooklyn!  I can't wait to taste some of those citrus based and wild flower infused beers! Read this article and then go taste for yourself!  Remember, drink responsibly! ¡Buen Provecho!

New York Beer: 7 Must-Visit Outer Borough Breweries  ANNE BECERRA


New York City's current craft beer boom feels quite exciting and new...except, in fact, there's nothing new about it. Before the Croton Aqueduct began providing potable drinking water to the city in the early 1840s, beer was considered the one of the few safe ways to hydrate, and for most of the 19th century, New York City was one of the country's largest brewing centers.

No comments:

Post a Comment