Monday, January 9, 2017

A Spoonful of Sofrito: MEATBALL DOG TREATS

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot flavor to your life. 

MEATBALL DOG TREATS! 


Sofrito Lovers,

Our pets are part of our families and we want them to enjoy delicious and nutritious treats just like we do.   I'm a big fan of Gone to the Snow Dogs, a fun YouTube channel dedicated to a family of Snow Dogs, which features dog treat tutorials, dog food recipes, and other related content.  I wish I had a Snow Dog, I think they're gorgeous and incredible intelligent, but they're expensive to buy and maintain, so I live vicariously through the channel.

Last month, I saw this cool tutorial on making Thanksgiving Meatball treats for your dog and I thought it was cool, but forgot to post it.  The recipe is easy to follow and nutritious; the snow dogs loved them.  I'm sure you furry babies will love them as well.

Watch, cook, and let the dogs taste for themselves.  Tell your doggies I said, "Buen Provecho!"


No comments:

Post a Comment