Monday, March 13, 2017

A Spoonful of Sofrito: 27 New York City Bars With Great Happy Hour Deals!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

27 New York City Bars With Great Happy Hour Deals!


Sofrito Lovers,

Eater.com has compiled another one of their amazing lists!  This time, it's all about the Happy Hours throughout the city and how underrated they are.

Honestly, I'm not much of a drinker and I find most bars unbearable, but reading this article makes curious; am I missing out on good food and drink?

Only one way to find out!  Check out the article posted below, then try a few places out for yourself!  I'm out of here; I'm going to take my own advice and go taste for myself!  ¡Buen Provecho!


27 New York City Bars With Great 
Happy Hour Deals
by Patty Diez Mar 9, 2017, 1:14pm EST


Most happy hours in this city have a bad rap, and for good reason. It's easy to be lured by the prices into drinking something horrible, and watered down well liquor with a cheap mixer does not a cocktail make. Here, you have 27 bars around New York City offering wonderful deals for happy hour. You'll find everything from a great burger and beer deal, to dollar oysters and cocktails that are actually boozy and tasty. Did we miss your favorite go-to happy hour? Drop it in the comments, or send a note to the tipline.


No comments:

Post a Comment