Friday, March 17, 2017

A Spoonful of Sofrito: Braised Collard Greens With Ham Hocks Recipe!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

Braised Collard Greens With 
Ham Hocks Recipe!


Sofrito Lovers,

Seriouseats.com has incredible recipes!  If I've written it once, I've written it a thousand times!  You all need to to get on the Serious eats tip and start checking out their recipes!  As an amateur weekend Top Chef, I deeply appreciate the simplicity of their recipes and their attention on comfort food.

The post below, a recipe for Braised Collard Greens with Ham Hocks, sounds incredible!  I'm pretty sure these greens will be part of my weekend menu! Check out the post below and get down with the collards!  I'm excited and can't wait to let you know how delicious they were!  

Go cook for yourself!  Go taste for yourself!  ¡Buen Provecho!

Braised Collard Greens With Ham Hocks Recipe



You can swap out the ham hocks for other smoked or cured pork products, like slab bacon or salt pork, as long as they aren't lean meats, like smoked pork loin. Lean meat will dry up and toughen with extended cooking.


No comments:

Post a Comment