Thursday, March 23, 2017

A Spoonful of Sofrito: 8 One-Pot Pastas!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life!

8 One-Pot Pastas!
 

Sofrito Lovers,

8 One-pot pasta recipes!  Have lovelier words than those ever been written?  I don't think so!  

As you all should know, I'm the One-pot wonder chef!  I love any recipe that revolves around a pot and a few easy steps.  When I came across this brilliant video, posted below, on YouTube's Tasty channel, I knew that I had struck gold.

C'mon, 8 different pasta dishes cooked all in one pot!  I'm in one-pot heaven right now!  This weekend is going to be all about pasta and I'm preparing at least two dishes for my bear, David!  He's the world's biggest pasta lover and I'm sure he'll be happy!

Check out this amazing video, start cooking, and go taste for yourself! ¡Buen provecho!





 


No comments:

Post a Comment