Monday, March 20, 2017

A Spoonful of Sofrito: Yellow Rice with Corn and Ham!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life!

Yellow Rice with Corn and Ham!


Sofrito Lovers,

What was for Sunday night dinner?  Over at my crib, I made a delicious pot of yellow rice with ham and corn with stewed beans and grilled pork chops.  It was pretty goddamn delicious if do say so for myself! I found my incredible yellow rice recipe on one of my favorite YouTube cooking channels, Sweets and Beyond!

Hosted by Ida, Sweets and Beyond is a wonderful online resource for Puerto Rican home cooking.  As you know, I've featured her videos before and deeply appreciate her efforts to educate us all.  I consider her one of my YouTube cooking school professors! I think she would give me an "A" for last night's dinner assignment.  David loved the rice; he loved the combination of corn and ham!

Check out her amazing video below!  Watch, then get cooking! Go taste for yourself! ¡Buen Provecho!


No comments:

Post a Comment