Wednesday, June 7, 2017

A Spoonful of Sofrito: Healthy Processed Food Choices!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

Healthy Processed Food Choices!


Sofrito Lovers,

Some of you have asked me to post more Healthy food related content, so here you go!  I love Mind Over Munch, an amazing YouTube health food channel, because the content is smart, funny, and really helpful for a foodie like me that likes to sneak some healthy food options into my life from time to time.

When I saw the title, Healthy Processed Food Choices, I knew I had to post and comment.  Check out this awesome video/tutorial, I found it fascinating and really informative!  Yes!  You can find some healthy options when it comes to processed foods; it's not as horrible as we all think!

Watch, learn, and use the information to make smarter snack choices.  Now go taste for yourself!  ¡Buen Provecho!



No comments:

Post a Comment