Friday, April 6, 2018

A Spoonful of Sofrito: The Untold Truth Of The McRib!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

The Untold Truth Of The McRib!


Sofrito Lovers,

To my eternal shame, I love the McRib!  Yes, it's true, I, the enemy of all fast food, can't help but bend to the will of the McDonald's unending public relations campaign to make us all McRib aficionados!

Whenever this salt filled hyper-processed nightmare of a sandwich makes it back on the Mikey Dee's menu, I'm the first in line to dine.  Please don't think less of me!  I love the taste of Frankenstein pork sandwiches!  

Check out the video below from Mashed and check out the interesting history of this much demanded, yet barely understood sandwich...God, help us all!  Go taste for yourself!  ¡Buen Provecho! 


No comments:

Post a Comment