Thursday, January 21, 2016

A Spoonful of Sofrito: NYC's hottest new brunch is at a 40-year bistro!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

NYC's hottest new brunch is at a 40-year bistro!





Raoul's classic dinner steak au poivre is served for brunch in a smaller portion, but with mushrooms, spinach and a sunny-side-up egg. Photo: Stefano Giovannini from New York Post

Sofrito Lovers,
I'm the biggest Steve Cuozzo ever! I know you're all wondering, "Who is the hell is Steve Cuozzo?" Steve is an amazing restaurant critic that works for the New York Post. His insightful, intelligent, and acerbic wit make every one of his pieces a masterpiece. His brutally honest writing style, not only entertains me, but reminds me that I must always be real and keep it "one hunnit" when I review a restaurant.
Every time I read his work, I learn a little more about New York fine dining food culture. His grasp of New York City's culinary culture and restaurant history is staggering. He's the type of no-nonsense food critic I dream of growing up to be.
I've posted his latest review below! Enjoy! ¡Buen provecho!


NYC's hottest new brunch is at a 40-year bistro!





No comments:

Post a Comment