Saturday, January 23, 2016

A Spoonful of Sofrito: People Taste Test Puerto Rican Food!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

Buzzfeed: People Taste Test Puerto Rican Food



Sofrito Lovers,

Buzzfeed videos give me life! They're hilarious, interesting, and always entertaining. A friend and fellow foodie sent me a link to the video I've embedded below and I thought it was so heart warming to see a diverse group of people trying out Puerto Rican cuisine.


I love watching people experiencing different types of cuisines. Seeing their assumptions and preconceived notions change, be challenged, or confirmed is extremely entertaining and very enlightening.  Experiencing different food cultures helps us build relationships and sparks cross-cultural and international curiosity. The more we learn about each other the better.


Watch, laugh, and go taste something new! ¡Buen provecho!





No comments:

Post a Comment