Saturday, February 13, 2016

A Spoonful of Sofrito: Chinese people try Panda Express for the first time!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

Chinese people try Panda Express for the first time!


Sofrito Lovers,

Once again I've posted another tasting video, but this is one is different.  Check out: Chinese people try Panda Express for the first time!  I love the idea of Chinese elders tasting Panda Express; the reactions are unexpected, surprising, and hilarious!

Panda Express is the McDonald's of Chinese food. It's pure fast food with little to no authentic Chinese flavor.  A few months ago, two locations opened in New York City, the first in the Bronx and the other in Manhattan

I remember the pure joy my partner David expressed when I told him about the Panda opening in the Bronx.  David loves Panda Express's signature dish, Orange Chicken, which is not Chinese.  We haven't gone there  together yet, but we've each purchased meals for each other there.  I have to admit it's not THAT bad, but I would never choose it over real Chinese food.

Without further adieu, check out the video posted below!  Watch, laugh, and go taste for yourself! ¡Buen provecho!



No comments:

Post a Comment