Thursday, February 11, 2016

A Spoonful of Sofrito: Cooking with Drag Queens

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

Cooking with Drag Queens


Sofrito Lovers,

Yes, that title is correct!  Today's post is about a web series I stumbled upon by accident: Cooking with Drag Queens

This fantastic YouTube channel is co-hosted by a married couple, Fausto Fernos and Marc Felion, and features famous drag queens (mostly from RuPaul's Drag Race) cooking their favorite dishes with the guys.

It's funny, irreverent, and campy as hell.  They cook amazing meals, all the while, laughing, talking, and entertaining the hell out of you.  I'm going to let these videos speak for themselves.  

I've posted one of my favorite videos which features Kim Chi, a Season 8 contestant on RuPaul's Drag Race.  Season 8 of the Race premieres on Logo Monday March 7th; I cannot wait!

Sit back, watch this video, and laugh!  ¡Buen provecho!



No comments:

Post a Comment