Wednesday, March 16, 2016

A Spoonful of Sofrito: Americans try Latin fruits!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A Pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.
Americans try Latin fruits

Sofrito Lovers,

Watching people taste "foreign" or "exotic" foods is hilarious.  I love watching Americans taste new things; the level of fear, anxiety, and stupidity is chart topping!

The video below, from FLAMA on YouTube, made me laugh my ass off!  I love how nervous and fearful they are of the fruit.  A few years ago, I read an article about how Americans are often unwilling and resistant to trying international cuisine.  I can kind of see it in these tasting videos, but I must also acknowledge this crew for breaking down those stereotypes.

What some consider exotic is common for others.  It's all about perspective!  Be open and you'll experience amazing new flavors.

Watch it, laugh, and go taste some new fruit! ¡Buen Provecho!

No comments:

Post a Comment