Saturday, March 19, 2016

A Spoonful of Sofrito: Tasty Fruit & Wine Sorbet

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A Pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

Tasty Fruit & Wine Sorbet!



Sofrito Lovers,

When I discovered this Tasty video for Fruit & Wine Sorbet, I instantly fell in love with it.  It looks amazing with all the incredible fruit, simple syrup, and white wine.

I'm a huge Sorbet fan!  For the uninitiated, Sorbet is a dessert made of frozen fruit juice or flavored water.  Often confused with Sherbet, Sorbet is lighter, doesn't contain dairy, and occasionally includes white or red wine.  It can also be made with vodka or rum, as well.  Basically, you can mix any liquor with fruit juice and create a delicious sorbet.

I haven't had any time to make this particular recipe, but it's on my "To Do" list for this weekend.  I hope it's on yours as well.

Check it out, taste it, and ¡Buen Provecho!

No comments:

Post a Comment