Wednesday, March 23, 2016

A Spoonful of Sofrito: Loco Moco Rice Burger

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A Pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.
Loco Moco Rice Burger
Sofrito Lovers,

I saw this amazing video on Facebook and nearly died. Tasty Videos posted this amazing recipe for something called a "Loco Moco Burger" and I've been salivating ever since. Burgers are God's gift to the world and when I saw this video I couldn't believe the pure beauty, deliciousness, and sheer awesomeness of this burger.

According to Wikipedia, "Loco moco is a meal in the contemporary cuisine of Hawaii. There are many variations, but the traditional loco moco consists of white rice, topped with a hamburger patty, a fried egg, and brown gravy. Variations may include chili, bacon, ham, Spam, kalua pork, linguiça, teriyaki beef, teriyaki chicken, mahi-mahi, shrimp, oysters, and other meats. Loco Moco is also the name of a Hawaiian-based restaurant chain that serves Hawaiian rice bowl dishes."
This burger recipe seems true to form!  It's a magnificent work of art and I can't wait to make my own!  Hope you try it too!  Let me know wht you think of it.

Watch it, cook it, and taste for yourself! ¡Buen Provecho!


No comments:

Post a Comment