Wednesday, September 7, 2016

A Spoonful of Sofrito: 10 Foods You'll Never Look At The Same Way Again!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

10 Foods You'll Never Look At The Same Way Again!

Image result for 10 Foods You'll Never Look At The Same Way Again
  
Sofrito Lovers,

Food is amazing; I'm sure you're not surprised to see that statement coming from me!  Posted below is a cool 1 minute video, from Buzzfeed on YouTube, full of food facts that are absolutely fascinating!  

I promise you, they're not gross or off putting.  I know I have a history of posting food fact videos about horrible kitchen conditions and disgusting fast food facts, but I promise this one is fun, cool, and won't turn your stomach!

Take a look and go taste for yourself! ¡Buen Provecho!







No comments:

Post a Comment