Friday, January 15, 2016

A Spoonful of Sofrito: The Best Cocktail Recipes!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

The Best Cocktail Recipes!

Sofrito Lovers,

One of my New Year's resolutions is to study mixology and start making incredible drinks.  I'm not trying to become a bartender or sommelier; I just want to learn how to mix up delicious drinks for my friends and family.  I think every good amateur cook should also know how to prepare alcoholic beverages that pair well with their dishes.

I'm all about being self-taught so I've been looking up drink recipes and came across this page on Food Network  boasting the "Best Cocktail Recipes."

After reviewing the page and its contents, I think the recipes look amazing;  I plan to start my bartender training ASAP!  I think you should too!  You know the ironic part?  I'm not much of a drinker at all! I guess my New Year's resolution is to also become a lush! Let's see what happens!  Hopefully, I won't be too toasted to blog

Click the link below and check out the page!  This time, go DRINK for yourself! ¡Buen provecho!



No comments:

Post a Comment