Wednesday, January 13, 2016

A Spoonful of Sofrito: How To Handle A Food Thief

A Spoonful of Sofrito:  A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life!

 How To Handle A Food Thief


Sofrito Lovers,

Buzzfeed 's food videos are priceless. From the tasting videos to the cooking tutorials, I love their quirky, cool, and funny take on food culture.

I've posted the video below because much like the women in the video I've had lunches, drinks, and other food items stolen at work. I know what it's like to want to interrogate, intimidate, and wail on my co-workers for being sneaky food thieves. I know what it's like to be HANGRY (hungry and angry) as hell! 

Now I would never advocate violence, but sometimes you have to, "regulate your folks!"

Watch, laugh, and enjoy your lunch! ¡Buen provecho!







 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment