Thursday, January 14, 2016

A Spoonful of Sofrito: Chowhound's Easy Lentil Soup Recipe

A Spoonful of Sofrito:  A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life!

Easy Lentil Soup Recipe

 
Sofrito Lovers,

It's freakin' cold in NYC! We're all wearing layer upon layer of clothing in a futile attempt to shield us from an inescapable bitter cold! I find a nice bowl of soup to be the only way to defrost and cope with this type of weather.

Lentil Soup is one of my "go to" soups to respark that internal fire that seems to get snuffed out by the cold air.  Lentils are hearty, earthy, healthy, and incredible.  I love the rich broth they make and the feeling of satisfaction you get after a nice delicious bowl.

Chowhound , another of my favorite food culture websites, features this amazing easy to make lentil Soup recipe that always hits the spot.  The first time I tasted it, I both smiled and sighed in relief. There's nothing better than homemade soup to revitalize, reinvigorate, and defrost.  Go taste it for yourself! ¡Buen provecho!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment