Wednesday, February 24, 2016

A Spoonful of Sofrito: Amazing Omelet Muffins

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

Amazing Omelet Muffins!
 
Sofrito Lovers,

I love cooking hacks; they make learning to prepare new dishes so much easier! The video posted below, from TipHero Recipes, is of a popular breakfast dish, Omelet Muffins! I've had something similar to this at a few restaurants. When eggs cook they solidify and can take on all types of shapes, so fashioning it into a muffin shape was only a matter of time. When you add bacon, ham, cheese, and veggies into the mix, you can't go wrong.

As many of you know, I'm am amateur cook and for the past year I've been slowly, but surely learning to cook the house down. I'm a complete novice when it comes to baking, but I believe this might be the recipe that inspires me to get my bake on!

I'll post the results at a later date! Until, then watch, bake, and taste for yourself! ¡Buen provecho!



No comments:

Post a Comment