Monday, February 22, 2016

A Spoonful of Sofrito: BuzzFeedFood/Eggs Five Ways!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

BuzzFeedFood: Eggs Five Ways!


Sofrito Lovers,

Knowing how to properly cook an egg is an extremely important.  Some culinary schools won't accept you if you don't possess this skill.

I'm a total amatuer cook and have zero technical skills, but I'm working on mastering the divine art of egg cooking. This BuzzFeedFood video below has been an incredible asset.  Even though I haven't been able to practice each skill, I'm trying to learn and get a handle on a few. 

Ironically, I'm not an egg fan at all.  I can stomach some omelettes and a nice scramble, but that's a rarity.  Still, I've got to be able to cook a fierce egg, if I do decide to go to culinary school.  I've had this video on a loop for months! Eggs are damn hard!

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times:  YouTube is the best culinary school ever!  Watch it, practice your technique, and Buen provecho!


No comments:

Post a Comment