Tuesday, February 23, 2016

A Spoonful of Sofrito: The Hottest restaurants in Queens, Right Now!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.
The Hottest restaurants in Queens, Right Now!

Sofrito Lovers,

The intrepid culinary adventurers at Eater.com have created another list of amazing places to eat in NYC's most under-appreciated food mecca: Queens!  This list is awesome; it covers a wide array of cuisines and cultures. Remember, Queens is considered the most diverse borough in NYC and its cuisine is most definitely representative of that fact.

After reviewing the list, I wanted to put on my loosest sweat pants, get my best eating utensils, and get on the nearest Queens bound train.  I'm excited to try Cholsum (Tibetan), Aroma Brazil (Chinese, HA! Brazilian, duh!), and Kavala (Greek/Mediterranean).  I promise to blog about my meals and post of plenty of pictures!  Feel free to let me know what you think of these places as well.

Okay Sofrito Lovers, read the article and go taste for yourself! ¡Buen provecho!

I'm ordering this when I get to Aroma Brazil!

The Hottest Restaurants in Queens Right Now, February 2016




Cholsum

It's time to update the Queens Heatmap, a guide to new and recently-reviewed restaurants in the mighty borough of Queens. Here are the places that the critics, bloggers, and restaurant obsessives are buzzing about right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment