Thursday, February 25, 2016

A Spoonful of Sofrito: The Right way to sauce your pasta!

A Spoonful of Sofrito: A pinch of advice that will add a lot of flavor to your life.

The Right way to sauce your pasta!


Sofrito Lovers,

You might not know it, but you've been saucing your pasta incorrectly for years, dummies!  Did you think it was  as simple as pouring the sauce onto the pasta? Were you under the impression that saucing pasta was easy?  Fools!

Saucing pasta is an art and science!  The article posted below provides us with a step by step process of how to CORRECTLY sauce our pasta.  

The good people at SeriousEats.com felt that we all needed to learn this skill. Pasta is not a game nor is it something to dress incorrectly.  I know that I am both a better cook and person for learning this technique.

Read the post people and empower yourself to be the best pasta sauce expert you can be!  Read it, do it, and taste for yourselves! ¡Buen provecho!

The Right Way to Sauce Pasta



"I'll have a glass of the grappa, please," I said to the bartender at the Italian restaurant down the street from my house.
"You are the first person I have ever seen order that," she exclaimed in response. I asked her how long she'd been working there, figuring it might be her first week or two. "Almost two years now," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment